Friday, February 8, 2008

No complaints

In an out of Grand Central everday helps one realize that there is not much to complain about. I stop for coffee often and one day accidently sat near the "yeller" as I have titled her.

She tends just to yell about bad service at the station, expense of product, on and on, it is hard to zone out when you sit next to her. SHE IS LOUD.

My poor mother found out this week when "yeller" went off about "nobody knows how to do their job" while standing directly behind her.

Life is pretty good, family, friends, racers and sponsors support and are with me through all the bs. Some people not always as lucky, I appreciate the help offered without ever having to ask.

This year, more than just the fundraising events, some good time donation will be put in also.

No comments: